Do you have experience in customer relationship management? Owning a portfolio of customers? Working in sales and gaining new business? We'd love to hear from you!
You will manage a portfolio of accounts with your main responsibility being to manage both potential and existing users to secure the business as one of their preferred suppliers. You will do this through regularly calling your customers, responding to emails, speaking with other departments and ensuring their requirements are met. There will be a mixture of both maintaining good relationships with key accounts and also looking for potential new business.
- Deliver the sales target for your portfolio of accounts
- To outbound call all of your customers with a clear goal to secure incremental sales
- To identify new sites and users within the account base and to convert these into sales revenue
- To understand the needs of your customers and secure the company as their Preferred Supplier
- To network at all levels within the Company to ensure that the necessary support is provided to your accounts
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date account records for your customers
- To work as a team to achieve targets
Competencies required for the role
- The ability to persuade, influence and sell
- Strong self-motivation and the desire to outperform targets
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Ability to gain credibility and trust from your customers
- Outstanding communication skills
- PC and system literate
- Strong telephone manner
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining a high standard of work
- Team Player
- Good listener
- Ability to share success & help others in the team when needed
- Optimistic in your day to day role
- Confident in dealing with customers
- High standard of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Well organised and reliable
- Successful telephone sales experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced and target orientated sales environment
- Experience of exceeding targets in a sales environment / other accomplishments such as gaining new agreements or leads (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of managing and growing a customer base
Benefits of working for Manutan
- Hybrid working available (Monday & Friday work from home)
- Opportunity to progress within the job role
- Free will writing service
- Be part of a happy and dynamic team
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice EVscheme
- Free onsite parking
- Mid-month pick you up
- Health shield Healthcare cash plan upon joining
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submit your latest CV and we will be in touch in Due course.
|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£26k per year + Bonus scheme|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.