We are recruiting for a 40 year plus engineering company in Verwood that has a long and established reputation for customer excellence and responsiveness in the supply of complex, quality critical precision machined components and related assemblies.
The Aerospace Buyer / Progress Chaser role is the primary contact between the supplier and the customer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the customer accounts in full.
Responsible for the procurement and expediting of subcontract materials and treatments
- Raising purchase order for treatments / materials BOP's
- Responsible for the procurement ensure appropriate price and delivery
- General office duties and housekeeping including the chance to look after certain customer accounts
- Self starter requiring minimal management direction
- Process orientated with a strong attention to detail
- Relationship builder with good communication skills
- Good price negotiation skills
- Ability to work and multi task effectively under pressure
Key Skills and Experience
- Essential - proven history of working within procurement
- Desirable - background in manufacturing / engineering
- Good experience IT in MS Products
Hours: 39 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 7:30am- 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am- 12:30pm
Salary: £35,000 per annum
What can you expect in return?
- Free life assurance
- 33 days holiday
- Onsite parking
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply now with your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Aerospace Buyer – Progress Chaser|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.