We are recruiting for an experienced Blinds and Shading Installer for a company based out of Sturminster Marshall, Dorset.
The position mainly covers the Bournemouth and Poole areas but also includes trips to London (occasional all overnight stays with all expenses paid)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per year Depending on Experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Terms: Full time, Permanent or Sub-contract employment available
- Installation of a range of shading products, including blinds, tracks, curtains, awnings & canopies, to a consistently high standard at residential and commercial job sites.
- Some manufacturing of blinds and curtain tracks will also be required when needed, but full training can be given for this.
- As a small company teamwork is critical. Repair broken or damaged products and work with manufacturers to resolve issues as necessary.
- Where required carry out surveys and site visits with or on behalf of project managers to discuss technical details
- carry out surveys for manufacturing or discuss installation and access requirements.
- Well presented Good people skills
- Prepared to travel and be flexible with working hours
- Accurate and methodical Practically minded (aware of different fixing substrates) with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A full UK driving license
- Ability to learn and install new technology as introduced to the window covering and installation industry.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Punctual and dependable.
To apply for this permanent role please call Alan and submit your latest CV.
|Job Title:||Blinds and Shading Installer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.