Do you have experience in business development, working in sales and gaining new business? We'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join a busy outbound sales team.
The Company specialises in the distribution of equipment and supplies for companies and local authorities. Its ambition: providing high quality products and services to its customers in a simple, quick and efficient manner.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday (Hybrid remote working available on Monday and Friday)
You will be responsible for reaching out to new customers and welcoming them to our business following recent orders. *This is not a cold calling opportunity and all telephone calls will be made to customers who are aware of who we are* The main purpose of your role will be to increase the number of orders from new customers; taking them from one order, to many more. Alongside this, you will be expected to identify any potential future business, eproc opportunities and leads.
· Main responsibility to secure further orders placed by new customers
· Meet and exceed set KPI's
· Educate customers on our range of products
· Identify new potential purchasing contacts within a customer account
· Identify projects
· Identify potential E-procurement customers
Competencies required for the role
· The ability to persuade, influence and sell
· Gain further multi-ordering contacts
· Strong self-motivation and the desire to outperform targets
· Strong customer relationship building skills
· Ability to gain credibility and trust from our customers
· Outstanding communication skills
· PC and system literate
· Strong telephone manner
· Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining a high standard of work
· Team Player
· Good listener
· Ability to share success & help others in the team when needed
· Optimistic in your day to day role
· Confident in dealing with customers
· High standard of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Energetic and enthusiastic
· Well organised and reliable
· Successful experience in gaining returning customers
· Successful telephone sales experience
· Experience of working in a fast paced and target orientated sales environment
· Experience of exceeding targets in a sales environment / other accomplishments such as gaining new agreements or leads (desirable but not essential)
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submit your latest CV and we will be in touch in Due course.
||Business Development Executive – Hybrid Role
If you are unable to upload your cv via your ios mobile device please email it here or still apply without attaching and we will email you.
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.