We are recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer for a global technology company in Weymouth.
The company produces innovative equipment that enables the world's biggest names in electronics to bring their technology to market. They also have a forward-thinking environment where continuous investment powers opportunities to work on exciting new projects on a global scale.
The Main Aim of the Role:
To design and develop software in order to ensure that the Software Solution meets the needs of customers and ensure a continued quality standard once delivered. To assist other members of the team to ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Understand requirements to produce a functional specification detailing an appropriate solution.
- Create an appropriate design for the agreed solution.
- Implement new features in C# including appropriate unit tests.
- Test defined software solutions on the hardware to an appropriate level.
- Provide support for System Test for the duration of the testing cycle.
- Analyse the information provided when identifying bugs within the software to develop the most appropriate solution.
- Support the technicians with their testing to provide a quality software solution in a timely manner.
- A degree in STEM subject and at least 2 years of experience in a programming role.
- Experience of developing in C#
- An interest in working with hardware, including PC's, motors, sensors etc
- An understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to work/communicate across disciplines
- Able to manage own time and workload to deliver against agreed targets, set both on short-term and medium-term timescales
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enhanced Family Leave (equal amounts of pay and leave for both parents)
- Salary between £35k and £50k per annum depending on experience
- Fexi-Time following probationary period
- Hybrid Working
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support
- Annual Leave starting at 25 days
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Company Social Events - from twice a year company gathering, a Christmas party for our employee's children, to walking groups, environmental groups, football, volleyball and sailing.
To apply for this permanent opportunity please submit your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course. Also, if you require further information and a more detailed job specification and benefits package, please call Alan.
|Job Title:||C Sharp Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 50k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.