We are recruiting for a permanent, part-time Call Centre Supervisor for a rapidly expanding, dynamic contact centre in New Milton, Hampshire.
Late Shift - 16.00- 00.00 Four on Four off (26.25 hours per week)
£18,086.25 per annum then increases to £19,478.55 after successful probation
Office based in New Milton, Hampshire, you must be located within a commutable distance.
- To have responsibility with your peer supervisor for the successful running of a robust shift ensuring process and procedures are adhered to in line with business expectations and that KPI's are achieved by effective service management and staff management whilst on shift.
- Responsible for providing guidance to operators on the handling of incoming calls, emails and any work item and ensuring support is given to operators in the appropriate use of the Pindex, procedures and processes and being on shift as an escalation point for operator questions.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
Shift management & support
- Provide support to operators when they are dealing with call handling (such as emotional, abusive or difficult calls).
- Provide regular feedback and updates to the Senior Coaches and Coaches on matters relating to the operator's skill set.
- To ensure that the quality of customer care is firmly at the centre of decisions made and with all we do, ensuring taking overall accountability for the end user's safety.
- To manage the control centre in times of high call volumes and low call volumes and taking full ownership for service management.
- Utilise operational resource to achieve customer and industry key performance indicators. Review in line with current procedures and processes whilst using own initiative to deliver excellent operational results.
- To hold effective handovers utilising the email template to ensure continuity of service during shift changes.
- To escalate any service management concerns including resourcing challenges to the on-call senior service manager.
- Review resource regularly to ensure that each shift is set up to succeed and any escalate any concerns to Injixo and Control Centre Manager.
- To escalate and own any crisis management situations, particular events, customer complaints and major incidents to the on-call senior crisis manager in line with procedures.
- Consistent review of User State to ensure all operators are being utilised effectively, and managing any negative behaviours observed both remotely and within the control centre.
- Ensure homeworkers are provided with the same level of support as those in the office.
- Take incoming absence calls from staff, ensuring that details are logged , line managers are made aware and RTWs are completed where needed in the absence of a Coach.
- Complete RTWs and manage negative behaviours in the absence of a Coach.
Essential - Minimum Criteria
New Milton or the surrounding area
- Demonstrable experience of working with the public face to face and/or on the telephone.
- Ability to contribute ideas, suggestions and feedback to improve the service and to identify and implement service improvement projects.
Qualifications & Training
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent (To include Maths & English at 'C' or above)
Skills, General & Special Knowledge
- IT literate using a wide range of different computer systems including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understands call handling platforms.
- Can act assertively.
- Takes effective decision-making.
- Seeks obtaining feedback for continuous improvement.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Values and supports others.
- Encourages and supports others to make best use of their abilities.
- Works to develop an atmosphere of professionalism and mutual support.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with demanding customers in an empathetic understanding and caring way.
- Annual salary of starting at £18,086.25 rising to £19,478.55 after a successful probation period
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days annual leave pro rata
- We offer you discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Family and friends' discounts on our services & products
- Pension Scheme, up to 4% Company matched
- Life assurance 2x annual salary
To apply for this permanent position please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch in due course. Alternatively please call and ask for Alan or Ollie.
|Job Title:||Call Centre Supervisor – Part Time|
|Salary:||£18,086 - 19,478 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.