We are recruiting for a Permanent CNC Turner for an engineering company in Verwood that has a long and established reputation for customer excellence and responsiveness in the supply of complex, quality critical precision machined components and related assemblies.
The successful CNC Turner (Fanuc) will be responsible for the manufacture of quality parts.
- Run, set & operate CNC Turning (Lathes) Machine Centres
- Setting tools & producing components
- Loading/unloading of CNC machine tools and fixtures
- Ability to select, set and change tools
- Working on highly technical products to tight tolerances
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and policy
- Complete necessary daily documents such as Time Sheets
Key Areas required:
- Time Served
- Excellent communication
- Good Engineering Background
- Ability to Program at the Machine Control
- Ability to inspect own work
- Programming in Fanuc
- Manual Turning experience
- Experience of CNC lathes
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work to fine tolerances
- Flexibility with regard to shifts and over-time
Hours: 39 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 7:30am- 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am- 12:30pm
Salary: £20 per hour depending on experience
Occasional overtime at x1.33 (start early or finish later)
What can you expect in return?
- Free life assurance
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Onsite parking
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply now with your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||CNC Fanuc Turner – £20.00 per hour|
|Salary:||£40,560 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.