We are recruiting for a Permanent CNC Turner for an engineering company in Durham that has a long and established reputation for customer excellence and responsiveness in the supply of complex, quality critical precision machined components and related assemblies.
The successful CNC Turner ( Mazak and HAAS) will be responsible for the manufacture of quality parts.
Key points: The successful CNC Turner will be responsible for the manufacture of quality parts on 18" and 10" chuck CNC Lathes (None barfeed) and mainly small quantity billet work pieces.
- Programme, run, set & operate CNC Lathes. (Mazak and Haas).
- Setting tools & producing components
- Loading/unloading of CNC machine tools and fixtures
- Ability to select the correct tooling for each part.
- Working on highly technical products to tight tolerances with no supervision.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and policy
- Complete necessary daily documents such as Time Sheets
Key Areas required: -
- Time Served
- Excellent communication
- Good Engineering Background
- Ability to Program at the Machine Control
- Ability to inspect own work
- Knowledge of Mazak and Haas 'G' code and canned cycle programming.
- Manual Turning experience
- Experience of CNC lathes
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work to fine tolerances
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time
Days - 7.45am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs and 7.45am - 12.45pm Friday.
6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10.30pm Mon-Thurs alternating shifts.
6am - 12pm and 12pm - 4pm Friday.
Salary: Hourly rate up to £18hr (Negotiable) + 20% shift allowance. (2 shift). Overtime 1.5 as standard.
What can you expect in return?
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Onsite parking
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply now with your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course. For further information about the company please call Alan.
|Job Title:||CNC Mazak Turner|
|Salary:||£43,804 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.