We are recruiting for a 40 year plus engineering company in Verwood that has a long and established reputation for customer excellence and responsiveness in the supply of complex, quality critical precision machined components and related assemblies.
The Customer Account Manager role is the primary contact between the supplier and the customer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the customer accounts in full.
The role requires that we closely monitor and develop the customer expectations in terms of On Time Delivery, Quality and Costs, and that suitable KPI's are in place to track performance.
This information will be used to drive change and improvement in performance.
- Closely track any potential delays and to inform the customer at the earliest stage of any risks, being influential in prioritising and pushing production to meet customer expectations
- Communicate at different levels and liaise between the relevant departments and company to resolve any technical or quality issues
- Attend the daily production meetings and take an active part in pushing the completion and delivery of components to the customer.
- Experience within Aerospace or Engineering is essential
- Good IT Skills with Excel and manufacturing systems such as MRP/SAP
- Good communicator, negotiator and have a good level of business acumen
Hours: 39 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 7:30am- 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am- 12:30pm
Salary: £30,000 per annum
What can you expect in return?
- Free life assurance
- 33 days holiday
- Onsite parking
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply now with your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.