We are delighted to have Customer Service Advisor roles available working for the world's largest building society, within their Bournemouth town center office.
The start date for these positions is April 2022 then continuing throughout 2022 on various dates.
These positions are initially offered on a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
All positions come with 4/6 weeks initial training.
The duties involve the below:
- Building relationship with customers in an inbound telephony call centre environment.
- Contact centre role answering inbound calls
- Administration of customer mortgage accounts
- IT SKILLS using multi screens
- Completing authentication process for compliance
- Dealing with customer queries
- You will have a range of challenging conversations and be able to be robust to deal with that
- Previous customer service experience is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Admin Skills
- Keyboard skills with Data Entry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Objection handling skills
- Computer proficiency
Shifts are on a rotational shift pattern:
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Salary is £10.28 per hour (35 Hours)
Apply now with your latest CV.
|Job Title:||Customer Advisor – £10.28ph – Nationwide, Bournemouth|
|Salary:||£10.28 - 10.28 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.