Were are recruiting for permanent customer care advisors in a 'state of the art' contact centre in Sale, Manchester. The role is hybrid with 60% working from home.
Main Purpose of Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a Business to Consumer (B2C) team that is part of a multi-channel Contact Centre. The company are a fun but focused team that works hard and has a real passion for delivering totalcustomer satisfaction. They aim to deliver an exceptional level of support to new and existing customers and the role will include generating revenue by scheduling appointments with customers and prospects whilst also providing a high level of customer service.
We are seeking customer focused, energetic individuals that care as passionately about delivering great customer service as we do. All of our team are empowered to make decisions and ensure every customer is left feeling 100% happy with the service they have received. If you have a real passion to do the same and want to be part of a team that really makes a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
- Excellent communication skills
- A pro-active mindset, with a willingness to be flexible, agile & react positively to change
- A natural ability to build rapport whilst working from a call guide
- Self-Motivated and with an acceptance of responsibility of achieving personal targets and KPI's
- A Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to plan and priorities your own workload
- Ability to work in a paperless and pen less environment
- Computer Literate preferably with previous experience of working on internal databases or appointment booking systems.
Job Title: Customer Care Coordinator
Salary: On target earnings (OTE) of £24,400 per annum (£10.00 per hour basic £20,800 per annum)
Bonus UncappedTypical bonus of £300-£500 paid per month
Location: Sale, Manchester - Hybrid model after training
Hours: 40 paid hours per week.
Shifts: Typically Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 5:30pm. There will be 3 days per week working from home and 2 days at the office.
Who are the company?
Leading the way in Customer Interaction & process management the company are an international outsourced customer service provider with 50,000 staff internationally and 112 sites globally. Their clients employ them to communicate with their customers in the most effective ways - this can be on the phone, via email, on the web through live chat or any social media channels.
That is the campaign?
The client is proud to provide the most advanced hearing aid technology that allows them to deliver an exceptional experience to every one of their customers. They are a global hearing specialist operating across 26 countries which gives us access to world-class devices, advice and services but also to unique international development opportunities!
Why work for us?
- Great working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- 50% discount with More bus for monthly and quarterly tickets
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym with over 5000 site globally)
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £1000
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Free car parking
- Weekly dress down day
- Free fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
Position in Organisation
The Customer Service Advisor reports directly into the Team Manager, who in turn reports into the Client Service and Development Director and will have various support from colleagues nearby which will always be on hand.
Opportunity for Growth
The suitable candidate will be welcomed into the team where they will work alongside established, skilled consultants to help 'raise the bar' in terms of customer experience.
Across the campaign the team will have SMART objectives. These will be communicated by the Customer experience Director (on behalf of the client).
Growth and development are encouraged and supported and over time the team member will have the opportunity to progress their role and take on additional duties. This added responsibility being rewarded with a salary increase.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch in due course. Alternatively, please call and ask for Alan.
|Job Title:||Customer Care Advisor – Hybrid Working|
|Salary:||£20.8k - 30.5k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.