Our established client based in Canary Wharf, London is looking to recruit a full time Multi Lingual (Customer Service) Retail Success Advisor to speak both Danish and English.
As a Retailer Success Advisor, you are in the best position to provide professional support to General Trade Partners, in partnership with a dedicated in field Territory Activation Executives.
Handling any inbound or outbound calls from the specific Retailer Partners allocated through a specific territory, you will be the first point of contact and it will be your responsibility to ensure Retailers get the assistance they need either by live chat, phone, video call, email or SMS.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Previous retail and customer service experience would be beneficial
£12.98 per hour (£27,000 per annum)
Working hours are on a rota Monday to Sunday 7am till 6pm (rotating shift pattern, 5 days / 40 hours per week / 8 hours per day)
- 40 hrs a week
- 5 working days
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus and Tube
- Competitive salary + attractive overtime
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on length of service
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward;
- Cycle To Work Scheme;
- Home Computing Scheme;
- Dentist scheme;
- Bus Travel scheme;
- Eye test vouchers;
- Excellent onsite training and induction;
- Staff room with complementary refreshments;
- Corporate & client discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants
- Weekly dress down days;
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events;
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Danish and English Speaking Customer Advisor £12.98ph|
|Salary:||£12.98 - 12.98 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.