- Raising Treatments paperwork, ensuring flow down of customer requirements and all relative instructions are included
- Invoicing/ and Despatch of finished goods ensuring all required release documentation is completed
- Packing and Wrapping in line with customer requirements ensuring protection from damage and corrosion
- Run stock sheets for all customers and sell accordingly
- Keep Despatch log up to date daily
- Keep Jobs at Treats table up to date daily
- Maintain stock levels of packaging material
- Overseeing apprentice activity
- Checking of part marking (batch inspection)
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping to prevent FOD contamination
- Final 'customer eyes' inspection
- Experience of working in a similar quality conscious high-speed environment
- Neat and accurate handwriting
- Accurately working to an agreed set of procedures
- Computer literature with strong IT processing skills
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times
- Knowledge of working with MRP and Microsoft products
- Some basic engineering knowledge
- Experience of manual handling of high value items would be beneficial
- Experience of daily target driven culture
- Working in an environment with different competing priorities
|Job Title:||Despatch Admin Assistant – £22,308pa – Permanent|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.