We are recruiting for an experienced Despatch Admin Assistant.
This is an administration position, based on the shop floor of a very busy Engineering Company and would suit a dynamic person who is not afraid of hard work
- To ensure all parts are shipped in line with specific customer requirements.
- To pack and arrange shipping of components to sub-contractors and customers
- Vibro Etch parts to specific customer's spec
- Responsible for ensuring all stock is recorded and stored
- Raise despatch notes, invoices and process appropriate paperwork
- To ensure consumable stock levels are maintained
- Maintain good communication, quality standards and health and safety
- Other detailed ad-hoc tasks as required by the business support co-ordinator and wider management team
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar quality conscious high-speed environment
- Neat and accurate handwriting
- Accurately working to an agreed set of procedures
- Computer literature with strong IT processing skills
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times
- Knowledge of working Microsoft products
- Some basic engineering knowledge
- Experience of manual handling of high value items would be beneficial
- Experience of daily target driven culture
- Working in an environment with different competing priorities
Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm & Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm (39 basic)
£25,000 per annum
Please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Despatch Admin Assistant – £25,000 per annum|
|Salary:||£25k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.