We are recruiting for a Permanent Electrical Design Engineer for a global manufacturing company in Ferndown, Dorset.
The company produces innovative over wrapping machinery that is supplied to some of the world's biggest names in Confectionery, Cosmetics, Food and Tobacco industries.
Electrical and Pneumatic Design:
- Development of electrical and pneumatic designs and drawings
- Create Functional Design Specification
- Manage revision control of documentation
- Create Parts list and manage machine build specification
- Work with mechanical design engineers to ensure consistent designs
- Work with electricians to ensure machines are completed to designs
- Report back to management with progress and possible improvements
- Manage version control of drawings
- Work with electrical and mechanical engineers to ensure requirements are met
- Customer Support with electrical issues
You Will Have:
- HNC Electrical qualification
- 2 to 5 years in industrial automation
- Electrical CAD packages
- Eye for detail and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to rise to a challenge
We Will Offer You:
- A salary ranging between £25,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
- Company Pension.
To apply for this permanent opportunity please submit your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course. Also, if you require further information and a more detailed job specification please call Alan.
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer – £45k per annum|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.