We are recruiting for a permanent Electrical Supervisor for Bournemouth University.
About the Role:
You will be a fully qualified electrician supervising maintenance staff to ensure that the electrical services and
equipment throughout the University, including satellite campuses and student accommodation, are maintained
to the highest levels of safety and efficiency.
You will work with a management information system, plan the workload and manage the maintenance electrical
- To ensure that all works are completed to the highest standard in accordance with relevant British Standard
- To plan, issue and verify all work service requests to directly employed staff and sub-contractors.
- Actively manage the work order system to ensure that the job information is accurate and current.
- Responsible for sub-contractors working on electrical work, ensuring that they operate in compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Order and procure materials and services to meet work plan requirements within the designated budget
- Implementation of staff for upgrade and incidental minor new works.
- Support the Maintenance Operations Co-ordinator, to ensure the Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Electrical Inspections, Electrical Testing, Emergency Lighting and Electrical Services is
£18.99 per hour equating to Annual salary of £36,536
Hours: 37 Hours per week, 20-minute break, 40-minute lunch break on an
alternating 2 shift system.
Monday - Thursday 07:30am - 16:00pm
Friday- 07:30am - 15:30pm
Monday - Thursday 09:30am - 18:00pm
Friday -08:30am - 16:30pm
The range of additional occupational benefits is wide-ranging and comprehensive and includes:
- Preferential car parking
- Free bus travel
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Eye care
- Staff discounts
- Subsidised study.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Alan and apply with an up to date CV.
|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor – £18.99 per hour|
|Salary:||£18.99 - 18.99 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.