Long established Aerospace company in Dorset is looking to recruit a full time Administrator.
The position is on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent position depending on performance during probationary period.
- Answering the phone as required.
- Liaise with customers as required.
- Occasional sourcing of requested ad-hoc items.
- Obtaining prices for requested items.
- The raising of purchase orders as required.
- Receipting of ordered items into the company and onto Javelin.
- The entering of data from the Production supplied OEE sheets onto Javelin and the OEE spread sheet.
- The production of daily reports from the OEE data.
- The scanning and archiving of the OEE sheets that are provided by production
- The scanning and archiving of any check sheets that are provided by production
- The registering and storing of Green Sheets supplied from Production.
- Collation and display of Engineering KPI's.
- To assist in the receiving of customer purchase orders and inputting the information onto Javelin system
- Collation of purchasing reports from both suppliers and internal data
- To assist in the Sales order Intake process, this would include processing customer orders and the Contract review process.
The Work Environment:
This is a fast paced office environment.
You will be working within a first class manufacturing facility who produce in a well organised structured workplace.
£11 per hour
Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm and Friday is 7:30am - 12.30pm (39 basic)
Free Parking; 25 days paid holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays; Free Life Assurance (if position becomes permanent)
To apply for this excellent opportunity and more detailed information regarding the position, please call Alan at South West Recruitment and submit your up to date CV.
|Job Title:||Engineering Administrator – £11 per hour – Permanent|
|Salary:||£22,308 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.