We are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager for a long established aerospace engineering company in Durham.
The company has a long and established reputation for customer excellence in the supply of complex, quality critical precision machined components and related assemblies.
Responsibilities: Responsible for issuing, updating and controlling RFQs received by the company.
- Ensure RFQ requirements are fully reviewed with complex engineering drawings fully understood
- Prepare detailed customer responses in accordance with all requirements into a formal customer quotation.
- Experience of small batch manufacture within an AS9100 CNC Precision Machining Environment or similar quality environment
- Strong engineering ability with regards to drawings, manufacturing methods
- Proven track record of estimating and quote production in a similar role.
- Appropriate technical machining knowledge with experience in machining a variety of material types.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft suite of products.
- Experience of treatments and coatings
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:45am- 4:30pm and Friday 7:45am- 12:45pm (38 hours per week)
Salary: £55k to £60k per annum
What can you expect in return?
- Free life assurance
- 33 days holiday
- Onsite parking
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply now with your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Engineering Production Manager|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.