Our global Structural Steel client based in Christchurch are looking for an experienced Fabricator Welder to join their structural steel workshops.
This role will involve predominately MIG welding. Experience of TIG welding would be advantageous. Evidence of recent coding would be an advantage.
About the Company:
Design, manufacture and construct high quality steel structures including industrial buildings, aircraft hangars and their electro-mechanical doors, warehouses, grandstands, multi-storey buildings, car parks and bridges, as well as defence equipment, manual and electric roller shutter doors, windows and curtain walling.
- The role will be on a 12 week probationary basis and to start ASAP
- There will be an opportunity for a permanent role
- Salary is £13.60 to £14.30 per hour, dependent on experience
- Standard, full-time contracted hours: 07:30 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Overtime is available and ideally the candidate should be open to working additional hours
- Up to £21.45 per hour overtime (x 1.5 basic)
- Car parking onsite NB: they may need to go on waiting list due to limited spaces
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Annual staff parties
To apply for this excellent career opportunity and more detailed information regarding the position, please apply with your latest CV and Alan will be in touch ASAP.
|Job Title:||Fabricator Welder £13.60ph – £14.30ph|
|Salary:||£13.60 - 14.30 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.