We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic hygiene assistant to join the team within a prestigious food production company in Dorchester.
The role will require the successful candidate to be on their feet all day and will also involve physical aspects.
Teamwork and good communication skills are essential, but you must also be able to work using your own initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
Predominantly based on the factory floor and surrounding environment, the Hygiene Assistant will assist the Cleaning and Hygiene Supervisor to create and maintain a clean, safe and hygienic environment, to the standard required, meeting both the Company and its customer standards, including:
- Assist in ensuring that routine cleaning and hygiene procedures are carried out so that standards of the factory and other required areas are met
- Prepare relevant areas for cleaning
- Clean floors, walls, surfaces, windows, ceilings and staircases as required
- Empty waste bins, bagging up rubbish and making sure it is disposed of correctly
- Placing warning signs to alert colleagues to potential hazards such as wet floors and spillages
- Emptying and cleaning factory equipment and machinery as required
- Help manage and control the stock of laundry, cleaning chemicals and cleaning equipment
- To record cleaning duties undertaken on cleaning records
- To maintain cleaning equipment in a clean and hygienic manner
- Undertake other duties as required
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours a week. The shift hours for this role will be 2pm - 10pm (30 minute unpaid break), Monday - Friday.
To apply for this position please call Monika, Miruna or Lamis on 01202 292907 and submit an up to date CV.
|Job Title:||Factory Hygiene Cleaner – £10.80 per hour *Permanent*|
|Salary:||£10.80 - 10.80 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.