We are recruiting for a permanent Maintenance Electrician to work at a global manufacturing company based in Poole.
The shift pattern
8am-4pm initially for the first week then moving onto 12 hour continental shift pattern.
Days 6am-6pm for 2 weeks then, Nights 6pm-6am for the next 2 and so on.
Every other weekend off.
Starting salary is £36,115 per annum including shift allowance
Salary increases as you progress through to Level 2 (£41k) and 3 eventually reaching an annual salary of £43k plus.
Company Pension, 21 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Overtime at x 1.5
To Ensure All Electrical Equipment And Wiring Is Serviced And Maintained To Comply With All Relevant Regulations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure scheduled services are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Attend Breakdowns as and when they occur
- Leave machines in a safe and tidy condition
- Carry out weekly Motor Filter Cleaning and Inspection
- Carry out Fixed Wiring Testing and Repairs as required
- All paperwork is completed for each Task and signed off
- Communicate with Team Leaders and all other personnel as required
- Act as Fire Marshalls as and when required
- Adopt Safe working practises to comply with Company and General Health and Safety Rules
- Develop projects related to Machine Improvements
- Fulfil other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager or Production Manager
To apply please call Alan at South West Recruitment and apply now with an up to date CV.
|Job Title:||Factory Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£36k - 43k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.