- Responding to German and French emails, answering German and French calls,
- Dealing with customer quires on our system and translating replies from German and French and French to German
- To deliver customer service / excellence in all aspects of supporting the clients customers over the phone and in writing in both German and French.
- You will be communicating directly with customers on the phone, by email, social media and live web chat.
- A natural ability to communicate and empathise
- A confident and professional manner
- A real willingness to help a customer with their challenge
- The desire to have fun at work!
Salary: £23.000 per annum
Location: London, Canary Wharf
Hours: 40 paid hours per week.
Shifts: 5 days a week 8am - 5:30pm
- great working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- Easy connections in and around Canary Wharf for Training period 1-2 weeks
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym with over 5000 site globally)
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £1000
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards
|Job Title:||German & French Speaking Customer Advisor|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.