We are recruiting for a full time permanent HGV 2 driver for a well established Manufacturer in Blandford Forum.
This will be driving a 12 tonne vehicle from Blandford to London.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Load and unload vehicles in a safe and correct manner.
- Deliver and collect goods as directed.
- Ensure goods are protected against damage (blankets/straps etc).
- Complete daily time sheets and daily vehicle check sheets.
- Ensure delivery/collection notes are signed/completed and tacho discs/downloads are completed correctly.
- Delivering/collecting goods all over the UK with nights away.
- There will be Local and National deliveries, so flexibility is required.
- There may be some occasional lifting but most items will be palletised.
Tuesday - Saturday (40 hours basic plus regular overtime).
£12 per hour basic and any hours worked over 40 hours are paid at £18 per hour.
£26 per night out allowance (3 nights out)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up to date Driver CPC with Tachograph and current HGV licence.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Alan for more details and apply with an up to date CV.
|Job Title:||HGV Driver – £31,500pa – 12 Tonne Vehicle|
|Salary:||£31.5k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.