We are recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join a busy HR and Recruitment team, to assist with the day to day running of the department. This an ideal role for someone looking to grow and develop in their HR career. We are looking for someone to work as part of the team to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to employees, managers, clients, visitors and external suppliers at all times. With excellent administration and communication skills, you will be able to support staff at all levels and assist where appropriate in answering any queries you may be asked for help with.
- Providing support to the HR Team with administrative duties, ensuring the HR department works efficiently at all times
- Providing support with Recruitment depending on volumes and resource requirements
- Using HR Systems to their full potential to ensure tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner, including any HR Requests;
- Ensuring all HR and recruitment KPI's are met on a monthly basis and an analysis providing weekly;
- Creating and maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with Emails queries in HR and Recruitment Inboxes, escalating when required to HRM
- Supporting with completing Dashboards and HR reporting/trackers
- Escalating concerns to the HRM or HRD, as appropriate;
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, and high performance;
- Administering all changes of employee details.
- Processing offer letters, contracts and new starter paperwork.
- Requesting and responding to reference requests.
- Submitting Employee background checks
- Ensuring that all HR tasks are completed in time and meet government guidelines;
- Keeping abreast of changes to employment law and legislation, plus best practice.
- Taking notes in meetings as required.
- Other administrative duties as required by department seniors.
- Ensuring all information is uploaded correctly on to the HR system.
- Ensuring Dashboards and HR reporting/trackers are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with direct candidates, recruitment agencies, job advertising boards, language testing companies, and other external suppliers to ensure the correct information is provided with regards to the recruitment process;
- Screen job applicants to obtain information such as education and work experience;
- Ensuring the appropriate proof is collected as part of the proof of right to work, proof of address;
- identity checks, and criminality and financial probity checks;
- Inform job applicants of their offer of employment, or provide feedback where they have not been successful;
- Ensuring Recruitment Updates are sent to necessary stakeholders and groups as required, and by specified deadlines;
- Ensuring that the recruitment and temp database is up-to-date at all times, including processing timesheets;
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proactive approach and eager to learn and develop within HR
- University degree preferred but not essential.
- Relevant level 3 or 5 CIPD qualification preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently essential.
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, essential.
- Communication, persuasion, negotiation and Influencing skills
- Planning & organisation, and time management skills.
- Adaptability and ability to take a company-wide perspective.
- Must be able to travel and work from other offices as and when required, in line with business needs.
- Be able to pass criminality and financial probity checks.
- Have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality
- Flexibility is required (working hours) due to the volume of work and the requirement to conduct evening and weekend interviews/inductions.
Working hours are typically 9:00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
£22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
Position in Organisation
This role will report to the HR & Talent Acquisition Consultant, and in turn to the HR Director
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + annual performance based bonus
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on length of service
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Home Computing Scheme
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Excellent onsite training and induction
- Staff room with complimentary refreshments
- Corporate & client discounts, gym membership
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
To Apply for this permanent opportunity please submit your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||HR Assistant – £22k to £24k per annum|
|Salary:||£22k - 24k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.