Are you a highly motivated and experienced sales professional with a background in insurance?
Our client, a leading national financial advisory service in Leeds are seeking an ambitious Sales Advisor to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Sales Advisor:
- Provide Best Advice to secure quality sales which meet Customers' needs with a high retention rate.
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and convert quotations into policies sold to ensure agreed sales plans and business objectives are met.
- Demonstrate strong sales closing skills whilst maintaining professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Achieve monthly targets and adhere to Regulatory requirements, company processes & guidelines.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, insurers and underwriters - understanding needs, classes and specific niche sectors.
What we are looking for in the Sales Advisor?
- Experience in Insurance Sales.
- Experience of working in a targeted and regulated environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent sales closing skills.
- Ability to absorb new information easily.
Salary: £23,000 basic with 3-month probation. If achieved business numbers, this would increase to £25,000 with an OTE of £50,000
Hours: Monday to Wednesday 09:30-19:30, Thursday 09:30- 19:00 / Friday - 09:00- 16:30
Work from office or home if needed all equipment would be supplied.
To apply for this permanent position please submit an up to date CV and Alan will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Insurance Sales Advisor – up to £25,000|
|Salary:||£23k - 25k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.