We are recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Assistant to speak both Italian and English.
Main Purpose of role:
The company works for a number clients who specialise in providing a variety of magazine collection subscriptions to its customers. We cover an exciting range of magazine collections such as comic heroes, crafts & cooking, technology, kids, sci-fi fantasy, model making, sports and military history. The Multilingual Contact Centre Consultant will be responsible for responding to English and Italian emails, answering English and Italian calls, dealing with customer quires on their system and translating replied from English to Italian and Italian to English. You will be communicating directly with customers on the phone, by email, social media and live web chat. The purpose of the job is to provide a fantastic customer experience by always responding quickly and professionally.
- A natural ability to communicate
- A confident and professional manner
- A real willingness to help a customer with their challenge
- The desire to have fun at work!
Salary: £21,500 per annum + bonus
Hours: 40 paid hours per week.
Shifts: A rota is supplied every two weeks with your working hours. Typical working hours for this role are 8.00am - 4.30pm, and 9.30 am - 6.00 pm. Contracted hours are 7.00am - 10.00pm Monday to Sunday. You occasionally may be required to cover weekends when required by the business. The weekend shift will cover the hours between 9.00am-5.30 pm.
- IIP Accredited Employer
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Home Computing Scheme
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Excellent onsite training and induction
- Staff room with complementary refreshments
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Monthly dress down days
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Bank holidays entitlement
- Academy career progression structure
- Recently renovated premises
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes.
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
- NVQ qualifications
- Free car parking
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please call us or apply with your C.V and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Italian & English Speaking Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£21.5k per year + Bonus|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.