We are recruiting for a permanent Junior Data Support Assistant in a long established Aerospace company in Verwood, Dorset.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm & Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm (39 hours)
Salary: £24k per annum depending on experience
25 days paid holiday per year plus paid bank holiday, pension and Life assurance.
Responsibilities: To ensure data is promptly and accurately recorded within the company MRP system Javelin.
- To process daily Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) sheets
- Update and amend any other relevant production data as required on the company MRP system.
- Obtaining Prices and raise paperwork for purchaseorders
- Despatch activities as and when business needs dictate
- Maintain good communication, quality standards and health and safety
- Other detailed ad-hoc tasks as required by the Production Manager
- Team Player with a "can do" attitude and approach.
- Ability to effectively multi-task as required
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable with working with data and associated applications
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
Key Skills and Experience:
- Accurately working to an agreed set of procedures
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft products
- Computer literature with strong IT processing skills
- Clear desire to learn
- Interest in IT we can build on
- Knowledge of working with MRP and Microsoft products
- Some basic interest in engineering
- Working in an environment with different competing priorities
Full Training will be given on all of the above, If you are dynamic and have a keen desire to learn on the job, please call Alan or Monika and submit your latest CV.
|Job Title:||Junior Data Support Assistant – Up to £24k per annum|
|Salary:||£24k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.