A modern Contact Center based in Ringwood, Hampshire is looking to recruit Bi Lingual Mandarin and English speaking Customer Service Advisors.
**Temporary Contract Initially** **Work from Home Available**
The main focus of the position to assist their customers with online enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Good customer service skills
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
£13.50 per hour
Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus
- Free parking off site
- Competitive salary + attractive overtime
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on length of service
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward;
- Cycle To Work Scheme;
- Home Computing Scheme;
- Dentist scheme;
- Bus Travel scheme;
- Eye test vouchers;
- Excellent onsite training and induction;
- Staff room with complementary refreshments;
- Corporate & client discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants
- Weekly dress down days;
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events;
*Prominent Local Employer* + *Excellent Training Provided* + *Gain Experience* + *Immediate Start* + *Suitable for Retail Applicants*
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Mandarin and English Speaking Customer Advisor – Remote|
|Salary:||£13.50 - 13.50 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.