We are recruiting to develop Meat Packers for a long established meat wholesaler in Poole, Dorset.
The ideal applicant will be eager to learn a new trade and go through a full training program to become a fully skilled Butcher.
If you have previous experience as a Chef, Retail Butcher, or you have worked as a Butcher within a production environment would be regarded as an advantage and would result in a higher starting salary.
However, we are looking to develop people who are keen to learn a new trade so these skills are not essential.
- For skilled people the Pay is up to £18.00 per hour, dependent on experience. Paid weekly.
- Starting salary for unskilled is £9.50 per hour and will rise to periodically and gradually to £18 per hour as skill set improves.
- Overtime paid at time and a half after successful probation period.
- Straight shifts working 8.00am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Weekends off.
- Growing company with career progression opportunities.
- Discounted meat and Food products.
- Training to de-bone chicken supremes and turkey leg
- Ensuring GMP Standards are followed.
- Helping out in other areas of the factory as and when required.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Food manufacturing experience desirable but not essential
- Experienced knife handler with the ability to bone and trim meat.
- Will consider applications from fishmongers, chefs and retail butchers.
- Knowledge of meat components desirable.
- Numeracy and reading skills required to work to customer specification.
- Willingness to work in a repetitive role.
To apply for this permanent opportunity please apply with latest CV and call Miruna, Florentina to discuss further.
|Job Title:||Meat Packer|
|Salary:||£22,230 - 42,120 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.