We are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Office Administrator for a busy and long established housing association in Bournemouth.
This is a permanent position and ideal for someone with experience in a similar environment.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm (47.5 hours per week) plus some Saturday work required, (either alternate or 1 in 3, 8am - 1pm, 5 hours).
Hourly rate is £10 per hour equating to an annual salary of £24,700 plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings equating to £25, 500 per annum
To assist the Maintenance Managers in the daily management of all properties both residential and commercial.
To provide support to ensure all residential and commercial properties have the correct certification to ensure compliance.
. Response Team Support
- Answering calls that come into the Maintenance team.
- Raising jobs for repairs orders that come in via the phone or email.
- Liaising with external contractors such as Dorset drainage, Pest Control or Bournemouth water
- Prepare and issue new Purchase Order books, as and when required.
- Dealing with complaints, re-direct, if necessary, to a Manager.
Re-Let Team Support
- To ensure the relet data sheet is kept current and accurate.
- To provide monthly reporting to the Re-Let Team Leader.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Re-Let Team Leader to keep up to date with data.
- Processing Fire and Lighting Certificates completed by the Fire Safety Officer
- Assist with Certification Compliance, Gas, Electrical, Cavity Wall and Fire Safety
- As and when required to provide administrative support to the Re-Let Team Leader.
- Update relevant monitoring spreadsheets and databases.
- Supply statistical information, as and when requested.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply now with an up to date CV or call Alan for more details.
|Job Title:||Office Administrator – Bournemouth|
|Salary:||£25.5k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.