Our established client based in Ringwood is looking to recruit a full time Customer Service Advisors to help their Cinema customers inbound telephone enquiries.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT ... is to join their new Customer Contact Centre based in Ringwood. The Customer Contact Centre will handle a variety of customer queries, from day-to-day booking enquires, to membership and corporate bookings. As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll be the first point of contact for our customers and members. You'll be assisting with a wide range of queries from day-to-day booking queries, to screen times and special events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Previous retail and customer service experience would be beneficial
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £23,882 OTE @ £9.75p/h - Up to £300 bonus per month
Hours: 40 paid hours per week.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm
Weekends 9am to 8pm.
Shifts on a rotating pattern
- 40 hrs a week
- 5 working days
- Two weekends per month (Just Sat or Sun)
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus
- Free parking off site
- Competitive salary + attractive overtime
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on length of service
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward;
- Cycle To Work Scheme;
- Home Computing Scheme;
- Dentist scheme;
- Bus Travel scheme;
- Eye test vouchers;
- Excellent onsite training and induction;
- Staff room with complementary refreshments;
- Corporate & client discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants
- Weekly dress down days;
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events;
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Online Cinema Assistant – £20k to £23,800k per annum|
|Salary:||£20,280 - 23,882 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.