Our established client based in Ringwood is looking to recruit Trainee Online Customer Advisors to help their customers inbound telephone enquiries.
The Customer Care Advisor is responsible for building relationships with our client's new and existing supporters to ensure their continued support of our clients fundraising efforts. Repeat hosting of coffee mornings and recommendations are very important to our client so it is important that every customer interaction adds value and is positive.
- Answer calls, emails and social media posts from supporters
- Process requests made via the phone, email or social media
- Log all call, email and social media outcomes and customer feedback
- Answer customer questions based on FAQ/knowledge base material provided
- Escalate issues or problems to Team Manager
- Moderate feedback from customers on client's website
- Manage back office tasks such as emails and social media posts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good telephone manner
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Good customer service skills
- Good analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Previous retail and customer service experience would be beneficial
Job Title: Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £22,680 OTE @ £9.75p/h - Up to £200 bonus per month
Hours: 40 paid hours per week.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Weekends 9am to 5pm.
Shifts on a rotating pattern
- 40 hrs a week
- 5 working days
- Two weekends per month (Just Sat or Sun)
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus
- Free parking off site
- Competitive salary + attractive overtime
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on length of service
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward;
- Cycle To Work Scheme;
- Home Computing Scheme;
- Dentist scheme;
- Bus Travel scheme;
- Eye test vouchers;
- Excellent onsite training and induction;
- Staff room with complementary refreshments;
- Corporate & client discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants
- Weekly dress down days;
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events;
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Online Customer Care Advisor – £20,280 pa plus Bonus|
|Salary:||£20,280 per year + Bonus|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.