Our established client based in Canary Wharf, London is looking for an experienced Manager to join an exciting multi-channel automotive customer service & lead generation team consisting of 11 FTE working on 4 different activities. We represent one of the best known car manufacturers in the UK.
They are looking for candidates who are driven by delivering exceptional customer service and have a passion for cars. Your enthusiasm must inspire your colleagues and be evident in your work.
You will be responsible for managing & coaching the team and take on additional responsibilities in terms of the overall management of the campaign including liaising directly with our client.
- Overall management of the campaign in conjunction with the CSDD.
- Accountable for the performance , productivity and quality of the campaign - Conduct training for new recruits as well as existing agents as and when required.
- Responsible to motivate and drive their team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential.
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties.
- Provide on-going daily support for members of the team and be the first point of contact for the team.
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained.
- Develop high level relationships to serve as a trusted partner for our client.
- Organize the necessary resources to the client needs.
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity.
- Participate in client events & meetings as requested.
- University degree preferred.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience managing multi-channel customer service or sales teams.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently.
- A proven track record in performance and achieving targets within a call centre environment.
- Good understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc.
- Experience in live chat, email communication, inbound customer service and outbound sales.
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Call centre software)
The role will be based at our offices near Canary Wharf on the Isle of Dogs in London. Currently we work in the office 3 days a week (Tue-Wed) and the remaining days are worked from home.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + annual performance based bonus
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on longevity in the company
- Corporate pension plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and call Alan for more details on 01202 292907
|Job Title:||Operations Manager – £30kpa – London|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.