A prestigious Aerospace company is looking for an experienced Quality Administrator to join their busy and expanding engineering facility.
The suitable candidate will be assisting the Quality Manager in the day to day running of the Quality Department within an AS9100 certified precision engineering environment providing machined components and assemblies to the Aerospace and Defence markets.
The company carries out a range of activities and manufacturing of products for the aerospace industry and is approved by Leonardo Helicopters.
The position is ideally suited to a person with administration experience within an engineering environment.
- KPI (key performance indicator) updating.
- NCR (non-conformance report) data collection and database updating.
- Collating above data into power point presentations.
- Monitoring of shelf life items via weekly audits.
- Internal Auditing. (experience would be advantageous, but training can be given)
- Job card reviews to ensure completeness of operations.
- Contract Review of repeat parts (checking data base to ensure gauges are available)
- Updating company Approved Supplier List.
- Cross checking downloaded specifications to ensure current issue.
- Concession raising when required
- Experience within an AS9100 manufacturing environment would be advantageous to the role but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications such as word, excel and power point
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm & Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm (39 hours)
Salary: £27k per annum
To apply for this excellent opportunity and more detailed information regarding the position, please call Alan or Monika and submit your latest cv.
|Job Title:||Quality Administrator – £27k per annum|
|Salary:||£27k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.