We are recruiting for a Quality Controller within a long established bakery client in Salisbury.
Hours: Days Shift 6am - 6pm, on a 4 on and 4 off rota system.
Salary: £23k per annum
- Job Purpose
- Role Key Accountabilities
- Completion of quality assurance checks
- Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks
- Check daily production paperwork
- Positive release of product
- Immediate escalation of any non-conformances.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across the company.
- Have a good level of written English
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Be able show Microsoft Office IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Flexible to cover other areas and shifts within the technical team as required
- Be able to collate data
- Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Team working
- Ability to work under pressure and challenge the status quo.
- Career opportunity
- Full training given
- Fantastic Friendly working environment
- Free Bread samples
Please apply now with latest CV and we will contact you in due course. Alternatively please call Alan, Florentina, Monika or Miruna for more information. Phone Number on Company Website.
|Job Title:||Quality Controller – £23k per annum – Salisbury|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.