Permanent Forklift Driver Required for a prominent national food manufacturer in Poole, Dorset.
Immediate Starts Available
(*The company prefers staff to rotate shifts)
Monday to Friday
6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm rotating - £11.29 per hour
6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am rotating - £12.51 per hour
- Valid Counterbalance Certificate
- Reach Certificate (Desirable not Essential but would be very beneficial as extensively used)
- Unloading vehicles and supplying the factory
- Offload suppliers deliveries
- Report over and shorts to manager
- Book all stock onto the system
- Make sure the correct pallet labels
- Ensure traceability is applied to the product
- Fill out all correct paperwork
- Communicate with relevant department
- Free onsite parking
- PPE provided - *Own Safety Shoes Required*
- Full paid training and induction given
- Paid breaks
- Permanent Position after 12 weeks probationary period and occasionally earlier depending on performance
- Lots of progression opportunities
- Conversational English Level required
- Pre settled status required for non UK workers
- Prominent Local Employer
- Easy access via public transport
If you are interested, please give us a call and ask for Alan and apply with an up to date CV.
|Job Title:||Reach Forklift Driver – £12.51ph|
|Salary:||£11.29 - 12.51 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.