We are recruiting for Telesales Executives for a prestigious technology company based in central Bournemouth.
With the right mind set this could be the perfect opportunity to kick start a career in the Tech industry at a Global Company.
**Hybrid Work From Home Available with just Tuesdays and Thursdays office based**
About the Role:
- Take part in a 2-week on-boarding program on the technology we offer, the industries we serve, the systems we use as well as professional sales training.
- Generate business (B2B) opportunities and build sales pipeline through inbound activities
- You'll also have the opportunity to work with big technology vendors such as VMWare, Magento, SAP, HPE, Dell, and others.
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum depending on experience
Up to £12,000 commission per annum, meaning earnings can reach as high as £36k to £38k per annum
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (1 hour unpaid break)
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus
- Fun environment, Career Progression & Constant Development Training:
- 95% of current managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now
- Opportunities to travel and work from offices globally in the US, Spain, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and the Philippines.
- Steep career progression to Enterprise Sales with improved earning potential
- No experience required! Just the desire to kick start a career in technology sales (we have a very strong training program aimed at candidates with minimum experience but strong motivation and desire to learn
- Desire to learn and kick-start your career in tech sales & marketing
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch in due course. Alternatively please feel free to call our office and ask for Ollie, Alan or Monika.
|Job Title:||Senior Development Representative|
|Salary:||£26k - 38k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.