We are recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer for a global technology company in Weymouth, Dorset, UK.
**The Role offers a comprehensive relocation package**
The company produces innovative equipment that enables the world's biggest names in electronics to bring their technology to market. They also have a forward-thinking environment where continuous investment powers opportunities to work on exciting new projects on a global scale.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for analysing, defining, integrating and delivering complex products
Duties and Responsibilities:
- analysis and structuring of new system requirements
- assess, model and specify integrated software and hardware functions on complex mechatronic systems
- plan and undertake integration test programs on the system of interest, reporting findings, draw conclusions and make onward recommendations
- lead a project team of mixed discipline engineers when undertaking requirements analysis, system investigations or system integration testing
- work with the Product Management team to create system requirement definitions from customer and stakeholder needs
- use mathematical modelling tools to simulate system of interest and correlate results
- investigate failed systems of interest to establish root cause and mitigation strategy.
Along with demonstrating the experience and knowledge of a mechanical, electrical or software background, we want to hear from individuals with the following:
- Qualified to degree or higher in an engineering discipline, preferably across disciplines electrical, mechanical, mechatronics and software systems
- High Level of Experience in architectural design frameworks and engineering processes
- Building System Architecture and modelling of system behaviour via logical or mathematical models
- High Level of experience in end to end systems engineering analysis
- Strong Experience in Mechatronics R&D
- Experience in multiple sectors is desirable: Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Rail or Automotive
- high level of engineering experience specifying integrated hardware, software and control systems
- high level of testing experience for verification and validation of systems
- MATLAB and Simulink experience in or similar design tool at System Level Design
- experience writing requirements for system of interest
- a member of INCOSE or other recognised Institute
We Will Offer You:
- A salary ranging between £50,000 and £75,000 depending on experience.
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Sponsorship for International Applicants
- 25 days annual leave per year.
- Gym and medical insurance.
To apply for this permanent opportunity please submit your latest CV and we will be in touch in due course. Also, if you require further information and a more detailed job specification and benefits package, please call Alan.
|Job Title:||Senior Mechatronics Systems Engineer – up to £75kpa|
|Salary:||£50k - 75k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.