A global contact center based in Canary Wharf, London is looking to recruit a full time Multi Lingual Customer Service Team Manager to speak both Spanish and English
Main Purpose of Role
We are looking for a Team Manager to join our existing team that offer holiday packages to
European customers both online and over the phone. Suitable candidates will be fluent Spanish speaker and have good English
language skills. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for customer service, a natural ability to influence sales and
excellent people management capability. The Team Manager will be expected to lead a team of sales & customer service agents and
drive the performance of every individual. The overall task is to generate holiday bookings and sales of associated additional products
- Management of Spanish agents
- Responsible for end to end performance management of agents
- Accountable for the performance , productivity and quality of the team
- Conduct regular remote and side by side quality monitoring of agents
- Conduct regular coaching and feedback sessions with all agents
- Conduct monthly performance reviews
- Responsible to motivate and drive their team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Provide on-going daily support for members of the team and be first point of contact for staffing issues
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained
- Organize the necessary resources to the client needs
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams
- Participate in client events, meetings and shows as requested/as relevant
- Conduct or support with the training of new agents Skills Requirements
- Experience working in a call centre in a customer service (preferably travel industry) environment
- A proven track record in performance and achieving targets within a call centre environment
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Call centre software
- Spanish speaker to fluent level
- Good written and verbal English language skills
Salary: £28,000 per annum + benefits (depending on experience)
Commission: Commission Structure rewarded for team results and margin performance
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
- 40 hrs a week
- 5 working days
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus and Tube
- Working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Nuffield
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £400 +
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and we will be in touch in due course. Also please call Monika or Alan for more company details.
|Job Title:||Spanish and English Speaking Team Manager|
|Salary:||£28k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.