A global contact center based in Canary Wharf, London is looking to recruit a full time Multi Lingual Customer Service Team Leader to speak both Swedish and English.
Skills and Requirements:
- Coordinate Outbound advisors ensuring all shifts are filled and there is sufficient resource to cover forecast contact volumes (including scheduling vacations).
- Develop contact strategy in collaboration with Operations Manager to ensure successful outbound contacts are maximised
- Hire, lead and mentor advisors in your team
- Closely monitor quality of service and develop strategies to improve quality at advisor and team level
- Regularly monitor all software and hardware used by your team, raising work requests with IT departments if required
- Deliver KPIs and SLAs on target, monitoring progress on an ongoing basis and taking corrective action if required
- Productivity and quality control through the use of KPIs and other metrics
- Continuous service improvement in providing exceptional support to client necessities, and actively contribute to PMI's broader goals
- Performance management of agents, creating bespoke personal development/training plans
- Update the knowledgebase and other staff briefings in collaboration with the Trainer and Subject Matter Experts
- Participate in IQOS events, meetings and shows as requested/as relevant
- Work closely with the Account Director and Operations Manager to ensure your team are briefed
- marketing activity, crises or upcoming local events, and provide the team with relevant material and/or training
- Escalates queries generated by advisors to the appropriate PMI department, and follow up if response is likely to fall outside SLA
- Arrange team meetings and social activity
£15.39 per hour (£32,000 per annum)
Working hours are on a rota Monday to Sunday 7am till 6pm (rotating shift pattern, 5 days / 40 hours per week / 8 hours per day)
- 40 hrs a week
- 5 working days
- Full training provided and paid for
- Great Working Environment
- Accessible by bus and Tube
- Working culture of fun and sociable team environment
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Discounted corporate gym membership with Nuffield
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days
- Campaign specific benefits including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward of £400 +
- Apprenticeships qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your up to date C.V and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Swedish and English Speaking Team Leader £15.39ph|
|Salary:||£15.39 - 15.39 per hour|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.