We are recruiting for a permanent Shift Leader at Tesco in Poole, Dorset.
- You will take ownership of store activities by running duty shifts,
- Co-ordinating a team to deliver a clean and full store that exceeds customer expectations.
- Improve service in your store through on the job coaching and feedback
- Have a great understanding of how your store is performing
- Specialise in delivering practical actions for its improvement by taking a hands on approach.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be able to role model giving great, natural customer service ensuring every customers needs are met
- build strong, long lasting relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, encouraging them to be at their best
- be a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- Be confident in taking the lead as at times you will be in charge of the store.
- Be flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything we do is right for customers and colleague
- Have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations and balance priorities
Shifts: (Please note we have other shift patterns for this role available in other stores around Dorset)
Monday: 2pm - 11pm
Tuesday: 2pm - 11pm
Wednesday: 2pm - 11pm
Thursday: 2pm - 11pm
Saturday: 3pm - 11pm
£22,700 per annum
We also have other Shift Leader vacancies in other stores around Dorset. Please ask for more details.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please submmit your up to date CV and we will be in touch in due course.
Alternatively, please call and ask for Alan, Ollie or Monika for more details on the Job Specification and Company benefits.
|Job Title:||Tesco Shift Leader – Poole|
|Salary:||£22.7k per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.