We are recruiting for a long established Engineering company who require an experienced Tool Room Assistant to support a busy CNC Workshop
To accurately record raw material, finished inventory stock and tooling in line with company processes. To provide support on an as required basis to other business support areas.
- Ensure that all daily tasks are clearly understood.
- Support raw material booking in process
- Billet raw material as appropriate using band saw
- Ensure finished goods and Tooling is accurately recorded within company MRP system
- Support pre-kit /de-kit process in respect of all job tooling, including consumables, as required
- Ability to kit tools per spec / requirement
- Ability to procure tooling efficiently to meet cost targets
- Ensure that all procedures are followed diligently
- Other detailed ad-hoc tasks as required by the business support co-ordinator and wider management team
- Ability to set tools per spec / requirement
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar quality conscious environment
- Clean Driving Licence
- Accurately working to an agreed set of procedures
- Computer literature with strong IT processing skills
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times
- Detailed knowledge of working with MRP and Microsoft products
- Some basic assembly skills and engineering knowledge
- Experience of daily target driven culture
- Working in an environment with different competing priorities
- Fork Lift License
Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm & Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm (39 basic)
£13 to £14 per hour (£26,364pa to £28,392) depending on experience
Please apply now with an up to date cv and we will be in touch in due course.
|Job Title:||Tool Room Assistant|
|Salary:||£26,364 - 28,392 per year|
You Might Also Like
Click on the logo below to view our other jobs.
South West Recruitment Ltd is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
We have a full Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice that tells you what you can expect from us and how we will protect your rights. The privacy notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal information, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, please contact: Alan Hoey, South West Recruitment Ltd of 1 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8EH.